Estes Kefauver was a long time Tennessee public servant in the U.S. House and Senate. Russ Kefauver, financial planner and President of Kefauver Financial Planning & Wealth Management, is cut from the same cloth. For over a decade, Russ has dedicated his professional life to serving the needs of investment clients in the state of Tennessee and beyond.
“The most important factor determining long-term success for investors is their own behavior. Our goal is to help manage that with good planning.”
KEFAUVER FINANCIAL CAN HELP YOU WITH THESE AND MORE:
- Well-defined, written, goals-based financial plans
- Personalized investment portfolios and strategies
- Retirement accumulation and income distribution plans
- 401k and other company savings plan reviews
WE CAN ALSO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS, INCLUDING:
- What social security claiming options/strategies do I have?
- How could health care costs impact retirement?
- What’s a good approach for college savings?
- Does my family have enough life insurance, long-term care or other insurance protections?
Russ is an Accredited Wealth Management Advisorsm and Chartered Retirement Planning Counselorsm, through the College for Financial Planning in Centennial, Colorado. Russ is also a member of the Financial Planning Association and the Financial Planning Association of East Tennessee, and proudly supports the Foundation for Financial Planning – which brings free, professional financial advice to those in need, including wounded veterans, domestic violence survivors, people with serious medical diagnoses, and many others. Russ and his wife, Mandy, reside in Maryville, TN, where they’re active members of the community.
Proud member and supporter of: